“A temple is God’s home, the center of spirituality, the center of religion, and a site of public devotion. We feel refreshed and energized by its miraculous magnetic field. It is the charged vibrations that provide us peace and calm. A temple encourages us to live morally upright lives and to follow spiritual, religious, and moral principles at all times. It promotes compassion and love for all people.
Table of Contents
About Shrimad Rajchandra Ashram
Our founder, Pujya Gurudevshri Rakeshji, envisioned the Ashram as a verdant 223-acre expanse that serves as a spiritual haven for seekers of all ages, interests, and faiths. Every spiritual activity at Shrimad Rajchandra Ashram, Dharampur, whether it be text study or discourse listening, yoga or meditation, connecting through devotional bhajans or performing selfless “seva,” is intended to help you reach a higher plane and emerge into an awakened existence.
Words can only express so much, therefore in order for you to truly fall in love with this spiritual paradise, we would love for you to witness these captivating views and spiritually charged energies for yourself.
Shrimad Rajchandra Ashram Dharampur Timings
Timings:- Open for Public: 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
About Shrimad Rajchandraji
A visionary, Shrimad Rajchandraji established the spiritual foundation for a new age. an Enlightened Being being in the highest possible level of soul awareness. a brilliant writer who penned the road to freedom in His stirring works. He was a great poet-philosopher of the late 19th century, a self-realized saint, and a reformer of Jainism.
Known as Yugpurush, in just 34 years He bestowed upon the world a rich legacy that now serves as a guide for future generations of seekers. His deeds and life serve as an encouragement to go within and find the timeless truths.
Shrimad Rajchandra Ashram Architecture
|Constructed under the guidance of Pujya Gurudevshri Rakeshji in accordance with Jain
scriptures, shilp shastra meaning scriptures related to sculpture, and vastu shastra meaning
scriptures related to architecture.
|Built in the traditional Nagara architectural style
|Copper used instead of steel in the temple base to maintain harmony with the Earth’s magnetic
|Built using around 2,00,000 cubic feet of superior quality white Makrana marble
|Jinmandir Complex covers over 1,00,000 sq. ft.
|Seats over 2,500 people at a time
|Plaza spread over 2.5 acres
|An exquisitely carved plinth of elephants with various depictions
|Traditional non-RCC method of construction that withstands earthquake magnitude 7.0 on the Richter scale
|Engineered to last several millennia
Attractions at Shrimad Rajchandra Ashram
- The spiritual valley, fashioned with Indian architecture and imbued with Indian ideals, is home to the magnificent Jin Mandir, Shri Dharampur Tirth, perched atop its tallest peak, like a heavenly palace. It is also the location of the 34-foot-tall statue of Shrimad Rajchandraji, the tallest in the world. You will feel as though you are in a whole different universe while you are in this serene canyon.
- Calm Gardens: The ashram has seven exquisitely designed themed gardens that provide a haven from the busy world where people may relax and think while taking in the beauty of nature. These gardens contribute to the ashram’s overall spiritual ambiance.
- Satsang Halls, a meditation center, and yoga spaces We provide informative talks and a variety of yoga classes that last anywhere from a few days to many months in order to feed the body, mind, and spirit. ‘Sadhana Bhatti’, a haven for spiritual searchers wishing to delve into the deep depths of themselves, is another service we provide: meditation retreats.
- Youth and kid-friendly events – Twice a year, the ashram arranges teenagers retreats, where kids are introduced to spirituality via entertaining games and activities that are based in value education. Every year, young adults from all across the world come together for the Youth Festival to celebrate the one threat—spirituality—that links them all. By doing this, we guarantee that India will maintain its culture, values, and traditions in the future.
- The magnificent Mahamastakabhishek Ceremony: Held at the Shrimad Rajchandra Ashram in Dharampur, the ceremony honors the world’s tallest idol of Shrimad Rajchandraji, standing at a magnificent 34 feet. It is a really remarkable visual and cultural spectacle.
Shrimad Rajchandra Ashram Dharampur Contact Number
Email : [email protected]
How To Reach Shrimad Rajchandra Ashram Dharampur
The nearest Airport is surat airport is approximately 105 km.
The nearest bus station is 3km away from the Shrimad Rajchandra Ashram Dharampur
The nearest railway station is 30 km away from the ashram.