Ninai is a waterfall in Dediapada taluka of Narmada district in the state of Gujarat. It is located near the Shoolpaneshwar wildlife sanctuary in the lush forest ranges of Dediapada.
Visitors will have great peace of mind in this place because it emits a tranquil and peaceful mood and has a lovely backdrop. Ninai Falls is a stunning location, attracting both tourists and locals to enjoy and take pictures of the falls there. The best location for a picnic on the weekend and fun with friends and family.
Ninai Waterfall Timings
Timings:- 08:00am to 06:00pm
Best Time To Visit At Ninai Waterfall
The best time to visit the falls will be from November to February.
Ninai Waterfall Entry Fee
No Entry Fee
Other Attraction At Ninai Waterfall
- Shoolpaneshwar Wildlife Sanctuary
- Sardar Sarovar Dam
- Surpaneshwar Shiva Temple
- Statue of Unity
Ninai Waterfall Travel Tips
- To visit the falls, permission has to be availed from the Forest Office.
- The waterfall is to have trekked from the parking place. It is better to wear sports shoes, and shorts and carry light luggage.
- Avoid slippery rocks while climbing near the waterfalls.
- Do not litter and avoid plastics.
- The electricity generated is with solar energy. It should be used responsibly.
- No smoking within the forest and waterfall area.
- Carry sufficient food and drinking water as there are virtually no eating joints within the forest area.
Facilities At Ninai Waterfall
- The natural beauty of fall itself
- Bathing in the lower stream
- There is a small Nanai Mata temple & small Two cave also there.
- Spot for a family picnic
- The place around the falls is an excellent site for camping, trekking, rock climbing
- Parking facility available
- The small canteen at the entry gate has packed food like kurkure, vefar, and cold drinks.
How To Reach Ninai Waterfall
The nearest railway station is Bharuch railway station(125 km).
The nearest airport is Vadodara Airport.
There are many public and private vehicles available to reach here. It is approximately 35 km from Dediapada and approximately 143 km from Surat.
Bharuch to Ninai Waterfall Distance
Approximately 125 km from Bharuch.
Ankleshwar to Ninai Waterfall Distance
Ankleshwar is around 105 km from Ninai waterfall.
Vadodara to Ninai Waterfall Distance
Vadodara is around 154 km away.
Ninai Waterfall Distance from Surat
Approximately 143 km from Surat.
Ninai Waterfall distance from Ahmedabad
Approximately 280 km from Ahmedabad.