A unique way to see the Statue of Unity, the world’s tallest statue, is through the river cruise. A passenger boat gives a breathtaking view of the statue and commutes you to the Statue of Unity.
The boat has a lower deck for seating along with food and a souvenir shop.
On the upper deck, one can enjoy an unobstructed view of the Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel’s Statue and enjoy the surrounding scenic beauty.
Table of Contents
Timings of Ekta Cruise at Statue of Unity:-
First Ekta Cruise Ferry time 09:00 AM to 09:20 AM
Second Ekta Cruise Ferry time 11:00 AM to 11:20 AM
Third Ekta Cruise Ferry time 13:00 PM to 13:20 PM
Fourth Ekta Cruise Ferry time 15:00 PM to 15:20 PM
Fifth Ekta Cruise Ferry time 17:00 PM to 17:20 PM
Ticket Price of Ekta Cruise at Statue of Unity:-
|Child (0 to 6)
Online Ticket Booking of Ektra Cruise at Statue of Unity:-
Ekta Cruise Online Ticket Booking available on https://www.soutickets.in/#/services-venue-list
Terms and Conditions of Ekta Cruise at Statue of Unity:-
If you have a slot to enter the statue at 10 to 12 pm, you can take the ferry from
09:00- 09:20 am
Ferry will leave at SBB at 09:20 am
and reach SOU at 10:00 am. Similarly, you can take return ferry from SOU to SBB in the next trip at 12:00-12:20 after visiting the statue.
1. Ticket is entitled to one person and seat only on the lower deck.
2. Parents to take care of kids on the board.
3. Check-in time -15 minutes before departure in order to avoid missing the cruise.
4. Ticket to be retained till the end of the cruise and can be used by the same person for return.
5. The company reserves the right without assigning reason to cancel the cruise.
6. Passengers are not allowed to carry food and beverages or bags on board.
7. The company reserve the right to itself to refuse any person whom it considers unfit to travel or may constitute a risk to the cruise or to the passengers.